Our final Holiday Hack is one that can last all Winter long! Using our cheesecake petites, we created some adorable little snowmen to create a…
So grab a case of our cheesecake petites and let’s get started!
Here’s What You’ll Need
One case of Cheesecake Petites
A pack of large marshmallows
Dark food coloring
Red jimmy sprinkles
Here’s What You Do
- Grab a marshmallow and a fork. Dip one prong of a fork into the dark food coloring, and draw a smiley face on the marshmallow.
- Use a jimmy sprinkle for the “carrot” nose.
- Spread some white frosting on the top of your petite.
- Place a marshmallow on top of the frosting and push it down so it stays put.
- Place on cake and repeat until your snowman army is complete!
Show us your favorite Suzy’s Holiday Hacks!
Need some pairing inspirations?