Are you on dessert duty this year? Wow your friends and family with a perfectly-decorated cheesecake from Suzy’s! We collected a few of our favorite ideas, and then tested them ourselves. Today’s hack we lovingly call…
Rockin’ Around the Cheesecake Tree
This hack is great with our Strawberries & Cream, White Chocolate Raspberry and New York cakes. So pick your favorite and let’s get started!
Here’s What You’ll Need
One Suzy’s Cheesecake
At least six ripe strawberries of about the same size
Here’s What You Do
- Cut off the tops of all of the strawberries with your knife. Double check to make sure they are all about the same size.
- Stab the freshly-cut top of one strawberry with your fork to hold it while you frost.
- Cover it with lots of yummy green frosting!
- Top with sprinkles and star on top.
- Place on cake and repeat until your mini forest is complete!
Show us your favorite Suzy’s Holiday Hacks!
Need some pairing inspirations?