Happy National Key Lime Pie Day! Our seasonal Key lime cheesecake is a tart and sweet treat that is sure to make your tastebuds satisfied.
How delicious does this slice look? You can almost smell the citrus from here.
To celebrate this tasty day, we’re going to share you with 5 facts about Key Lime Pie:
- The dish is named for the small Key limes that are naturalized throughout the Florida Keys
- Key Lime Pie is the official pie of the state of Florida
- Key Limes are more tart and aromatic than common limes
- The recipe was made by a ship salvager in Key West
- There is an annual Key Lime Festival in Key West every year over the Fourth of July weekend